Thread: Cannot see movies after connecting superpad3 with TV using HDMI cable

Cannot see movies after connecting superpad3 with TV using HDMI cable

Hello friends I am using Superpad3 and I am having problem with this device. In my Superpad3 I have transferred my Movies and after that I have connected my superpad3 with my Tv though HDMI cable and after connecting it when I tried to play those movies at that time it is not playing. Please tell me how to fix this issue. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Cannot see movies after connecting superpad3 with TV using HDMI cable

First of all I would like to ask you that you are having problem with any particular movie or same problem is coming with other movie after connecting superpad3 with your TV. First try to play another movie and after that check whether it is giving you the same problem or not.

If you are trying to play the videos in your TV by using any third party player then I think this might be the issue and that is why I would like to suggest you that play your movies from the inbuilt gallery video player and after that you will be able to see the movies. You have to also make sure that the videos which you are trying to play are in the MP4 format or any format which supports in the Superpad3. if you need any more information then let me know.

Have you tried Different HDMI cable with your Superpad3 device? if you have not yet tried this idea then first connect your Superpad3 device with your TV by using different HDMI cable and after that you have to check whether you are able to see the videos or not.

There was similar problem with my superpad3 and after that I have tried to solve checked my device with another TV to make sure that TV is not causing the issue but after connecting it with different TV also same thing happen. Now after that I have tried different HDMI cable and by using the different HDMI cable I didn’t get the same problem.

Thank you for helping and giving me quick replies and after reading your suggestion I have first tried other Video but that also give the same folder and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by changing the format of movies. No after that I have also tried to solve this issue by changing HDMI cable but with different HDMI cable also same thing happens. Please tell me how to solve this issue.

If you want to do factory reset in your superpad3 device then you have to first turn off your superpad device and after that you have to hold the power and menu button together. Now after that you will see the factory reset option on the screen and then you have to select the factory reset option and it is done. Now after that your problem will get solved.