Thread: Need some Information on Samsung Guru 559

Need some Information on Samsung Guru 559

Hello friends, I have heard about the Samsung Guru 559 mobile phone from many people. So can you tell me any information on it or what are features any such things which make to buy it? I have seen many people say that the Samsung Guru 559 is best using it and also it cheap to buy. So please tell about it features or any application which I can think to buy it. Thank you.

Re: Need some Information on Samsung Guru 559

Yes the new Samsung Guru 559 is good phone and it is also cheap to buy also. It is a CDMA (Code division multiple access) phone and it comes around Rs 2,100. It has main features of the Wireless Stereo FM Radio which is not able in all the other phones. You can hear the radio when ever and where ever you want without connecting the headphone to it. I really like this features of the phone, as many of times you need to connect the head phones to it. If you want to let your friends also hear then you were have to put the headset and then switch to radio, so which is not need in this it directly switch loudspeaker first then you need you can switch to head phone by inserting it.

Yes it is good phone; it is the new launch CDMA set. This is having the following features:
    • Color display,
    • Wireless FM,
    • Dual Speakers,
    • It has the 1.77” large screen,
    • Torch light,
    • The main thing is that it has 1300 mAh battery (which works for 6.5 hours of talk time).

This phone is good for those users who do not have a high budget to buy and also talk on the phone for a long period of time. You will be not able to see such phone which might have a long talk time period of battery in it. If your budget is low and you want a phone to just make a call and also to just receive a call then it is the best phone to buy it. I would suggest buying it, the sound quality of this phone good as it is having dual speakers in it, which you get to see in the smart phones. If you ready to buy then buy it tomorrow or not.