Thread: Unable to add funds to wallet in playstation 3

Unable to add funds to wallet in playstation 3

I have purchased the playstion 3 few months back. But getting some problems in it. the problem actually is that when I got the console I have tried to register it in country specified but I can’t able to register it to this so I have used my uk account for getting it registered on and given the address of my country . That time it allowed me to get it registered. But now I have some problems whenever I try to add the funds in my wallet and try to buy any stuff from the playstation store I can’t able to do this. Is there any way to resolve the problem.

Re: Unable to add funds to wallet in playstation 3

I have other solution for you try to purchase the psn card from the store or those are also available over online stores. And add the funds to the wallet of playstation using the code provide on it. it will add the funds of the amount you have purchased the card .

I don’t think it will work for you. Since in your query you told that you have registered the playstation 3 through uk address. So there is no way you can change it to other country now. Due to that credit card also accepted by the playstation should be also the uk only. So if you try to use the credit card of your country to add the funds it will never work. So there is no way for you to add the funds to the wallet.

I have one solution which can help you to solve the problem. You can try to add the funds to your wallet through the playstaion store from the pc itself.
    Follow the below steps
    • Login to the playstation site with your account
    • Now go to the my profile
    • Go to the manage account
    • It will take you to the account settings try to add the funds form there itself.
    This works for me hope this will help you also.

I think this will help you to add the funds. Yes I agree that we cannot add the funds to the playstation trough the other country account since credit card are not accepted. If you have any of the friend who has the credit card of uk you can tell him to add the funds to your account or take the details of the credit card from the friend and use it.

I have faced the same problem like yours few days back so at that time I have contacted the customer care or service center. I will suggest you to contact the support for resolving the problem they will help you to change the country I hope so.