Thread: How to create my own PlayStation channel on YouTube?

How to create my own PlayStation channel on YouTube?

Hello friends, I was thinking to create my own PlayStation channel on the YouTube. As I know that the PlayStation is already having its channel on the YouTube, but I want to create the channel of my own. So please suggest me with some ideas and suggestion that how to do and what content should I add it that which the viewers will like it. I have the video of the PlayStation games, as I have the video on my desktop computer. So suggest me any idea or any links from what is can post or upload and make my own channel on the YouTube website. I will make the channel different also in some unique ways, then the PlayStation channel is having. Thank You.

Re: How to create my own PlayStation channel on YouTube?

Actually you should not try to make your own channel as the PlayStation is already having it on the YouTube and it has plenty of viewers in ever hours of the day. If you try to make your own channel then you will be not able to get as many viewers as the PlayStation channel is getting.

Yes you can make your own PlayStation channel on the YouTube, but if you compare with the actual PlayStation channel then you would not be getting the viewers and the reply as the original PlayStation is getting. If you go on the internet there are many links and also many sites which show you how you can make your channel on the YouTube. So just have look over it and might get the idea how to make the channel, and if you want to make PlayStation channel, then you have to look at the PlayStation channel which is on the YouTube. But don’t try to make same to same, it is not good and it will be mostly ban also. Try to make the channel as per you are think to make, try to add some new features which the actual PlayStation is not having it. This is what I am suggesting you to do. So make and let me know when you have done with.

I would suggest you to make, I would also suggest you to add those videos which are been seen and also which are been added on the PlayStation Channel. It would be better that you record own video and upload it over there. To make the channel go on to internet and surf then you will get plenty of links to make the channel on the YouTube. My regards are with you.

Yes you can make your PlayStation channel on the YouTube, as I have seen many of the users have made their own channel and has also uploaded the same videos which the original channel has. So it is better not upload the same and repeated videos over there. As the above user have also told how to made and what else you can add in it, I would also suggest you to add different language format videos in that as the game are available in the different region of the world. Just try this, it will different and also no one have not tried this, as per my knowledge. May be my suggestion bring some difference to your channel.

Thank you friends, for all suggestion and advice which you have given to me and I will make sure to work as per you people have told me to do. I will not try to copy any of the content from any sites and also will make my own channel in simple way and also bit unique from the other channels which are there on the YouTube.