Thread: PS3 Wheels vs. Controllers

PS3 Wheels vs. Controllers

I am having Logitech GT5 wheel and I am not able to get on through controllers but I have identified that while in the live game play and on saved replay anyone through a controller acquire a preference more than the wheel. What do I mean well if you see the replay you will get to know that someone through a controller is in fact zigzagging up the track? And Play station is continually compensating for lack of movement of joystick /controller how can you acquire 900° of movement with a pad? This is not possible I think and that provides disadvantage to anybody through a wheel.

Re: PS3 Wheels vs. Controllers

I can say that wheels cannot be 900 and some of the other wheels are having 180-240 steering mode and there are several wheels with both which is unfixed from the button combo. Let’s see what other people say about this.

According to me you will get many of the people with the Logitech GT5 and this all a subject of individual preference and there is no benefit of having a pad instead of the wheel actually. I can say opposite of this that I only like that I could afford one because at my age having a pad hurts my hands subsequent to a marathon gaming session.

I would like to tell you that the DGFT is return to the stock for about $130.It is varied which is advantage and you will be having more accurate control by means of a wheel. This is not just with the turn in but through Force FB as well. You can inform that when your grip is ready to go, allowing you to push harder. You also encompass enhanced accel/brake control through the pedals and wheels are superior for manual gearing. This will be really helpful if someone has migrated to the wheel use recently.

I bought the wheel recently and I found that the difference from the controller was really awesome. Now I am not using DS3 for racing game.

I would say that you will have to dial the skills through faster learning curve. It is probable to run the competitive times through a DS3 as compared to the wheel through 900 degrees of input. I cannot run as quick by means of a controller as I do through my wheel, but it shows that it is probable through what "others" are performing. You can attempt to make use of the new "sensitivity adjustment" within the pre race screen.