Thread: In android tablet, Google talk is not responding

In android tablet, Google talk is not responding

I am using Galaxy Tab 10.1, and I really love to use this. But while using it I have an problem about it that it have problem with the Google talk. In the conversation window, whomever I'm chatting with are piling at the top of the chat conversation window all inbound chat messages with and all of my messages (outbound) are at the bottom. I am not finding any of the response about this topic. Can you help me out?

Re: In android tablet, Google talk is not responding

I think that this problem is due to incorrect setting of the time and date format. The only solution is to set the proper time and date to your tablet. The major problem in the tablet is that it doesn’t automatically updates the time and date, so if there is any mistake in time setting then your Google talk will not work properly.

Thanks for the response. You gave me at least one response to solve my issue, I will try with this solution also. Can you please explain me that how you change you time, because I am not able to change the time and date also. it still doesn't work. I don’t understand why, please reply me again.

I am also using the wintouch Tablet 8", and also I am not able to log on any of the messenger like Google talk. I am also only able to log in to yahoo messenger only. But I want to make the voice chatting via Google talk, I am also waiting for the response from any forums which have the solution about this problem.

I am also not able to see any setting to the tablet that can change setting for the Google talk. This thing is common and This is not a problem until the conversation goes over 10 to 12 lines total back in forth. . I'd take a screen shot for show and tell but I didn't realize the PITA it is do get it done. Hope this will help you in your problem.