Thread: Screen guard for Acer Iconia Tab A500

Screen guard for Acer Iconia Tab A500

Recently I bought Acer Iconia tab A500 for my business purpose. With this tablet, I got pre-installed screen protector but I did not like that screen protector. Therefore, I decided to buy a new and toughest screen protector for my Acer Iconia tablet. Therefore, I did a long search about good screen protector but I did not find anyone. Therefore, friend I need your help for finding this screen protector.

Re: Screen guard for Acer Iconia Tab A500

I will suggest you to buy Zagg Invisible Shield are screen protector, which is only compatible for Acer Iconia Tab A500. In this screen protector you utilize the sponge (no more spray) to get the shield wet while you’re peeling it off to evade getting any dust or fingerprints on it then afterward you straighten it and drop it onto the iPod. You would be able to move around the unobservable shield to get it immaculate. You could probably then utilize the Installation Card (no more squeegee) to get every trace of the air bubbles moves out. A while later, unequivocally recollect putting the minor roundabout part on the home button.

There are too many screen protectors for Acer 500 tablet. That you will get confuse, whom to choose? In that entire screen protector I will prefer to you, go for Protective Case for A500. This screen protector will keep your device in mint condition. It also keeps away your device from nicks and scratches.

Acer Iconia tab is my second tablet. In my previous tablet screen where protected by the XtremeGuard screen protector. While using this screen protector on my previous tablet I never see a single scratch. Therefore, for this latest tablet also I will buy XtremeGuard screen protector. This screen protector is available for all the tablets. It is made up of toughest clarity film, which is available for this tablet.

Acer fabricates the Acer Iconia A500 Screen Protectors for Iconia user. The Acer Iconia has a smooth, alluring multi-touch interface with 800 x 1280 pixel resolutions. Safeguard your user encounter with our elevated-lucidity, unobservable screen assurance. It can repair and delete existing scratches or harm to your screen. It will also protect your front camera, which is present on your tablet so that you while video calling your opposite person can view your clear picture.