Thread: APad Android 2.2 Tablet PC stop working

APad Android 2.2 Tablet PC stop working

Last week I bought an APad tablet from china. Its interface and feature impress me and it does not work like a china device. Yesterday while chatting with friends I add a popped up and same time I had sawed that battery power is become too low. In addition, while popped up it is suddenly shutdown and becomes like a frozen. Therefore, I tried to switch on but fail to start. Then I thought I should remove the battery and reset the tablet but I did not get battery place. So friend I need your help to start my APad tablet.

Re: APad Android 2.2 Tablet PC stop working

Simply you want to reset your tablet; there is a small button for switch on and off your tablet. If you cannot find that button then I will help you do not worry.
    Try to look on back cover of APad you will find a hole near top.
    Use a pin or paperclip and press that button for 4 to 5 second and your tablet will restart.
    Hope solution will help you…

I cannot understand why you bought a Chinese device. I think you have not heard about Chinese device how much they are defective. The Chinese people while making device they do not look for the quality they give more preference to price. It just fool thing to buy Chinese device. You do not worry APad has 45 days money back warranty. Therefore, you can replace your tablet within 45 days and take your money back. Be quick what are you waiting for.

My friend also using same tablet but his problem it little bit different from your problem but I can say that his solution will also help for your tablets. He said me do not go anywhere for solution just simply visit to APad service center. There your problem will resolve in just no time.

Hello, I possess an Android tablet planned by utopia running Android 2.2 It seems to be indistinguishable to the APad tablet. Acquired from Amazon website in China but unequivocally without a camera lens the model is MHK-802.
    I have a situation that when the android screen heads up the following screen shows a penguin in the top other side corner and after that should not boot any further.
    Is there any method of resetting this different from pressing the reset catch in the side, as this will just make it re boot the same again? I need your help anyone have solution about this problem.