Thread: where to find tablet with inbuilt bluetooth support

where to find tablet with inbuilt bluetooth support

Hello friends can you guys tell me anyone out here has been able to hack the Pandigital Planet tablet then please can you let me know the steps and even if you have been able to find the way to root this phone then to please help me out with this I really want to learn this from some of the experienced guys so please help me?

re: where to find tablet with inbuilt bluetooth support

The best thing I can suggest you for this is go to your tube and search for “How to root your Pandigital 7" to turn it into an Android Tablet with Market Access” and you will get what you want I have done it from there itself.

Hey dear you can root them with the application know as Z4 root and that would be doing it nicely and would be very easy for you too. This would be allowing you to root and unroot the phone on just some clicks that’s it. You need to get it from the freewarelovers.com and you should take a autokiller to which would be optimizing the memory work and it is a great application and I am sure this would be really an easy task and anyone can carry it out for sure. I know that the market hacks has been very tough to carry out and I don’t know they would be resulting proper or no but I think you have to ty this application and this would do your work.

Have you tried the superoneclick rooting, try that that would be helping you and I don’t know about this phone but it has been working with the other smartphones so I don’t think there would be any problem in getting the work done by this Smartphone.

I wonder that why have you been planning to do this. And I think still no one has been trying to hack this tablet so till now no hacking steps has been launched. And rooting and all should be done from the professionals I think because I have found many of the guys facing problem with this when they have been trying to do rooting on there so I would ask you not to try this on your home until you have anyone guiding you properly.

I think the same that the You Tube video would be the best thing to carry out this i have also found that video and carried out the same way and have been succeed in doing that.