Thread: Tablets with built in Bluetooth?

Tablets with built in Bluetooth?

Friends I am in search for a tablet with a built in Bluetooth cans you tell me which one has got Bluetooth and help me out. I have been searching a lot on ebay and amazon but I haven’t got anything so I need your help to know which of them has got Bluetooth please help me?

Re: Tablets with built in Bluetooth?

I don’t think any of the brands which we have known has got a Bluetooth I know a bit about Archos, Huawei, Witstech. GTab, Galaxy Tab and I don’t think they have got Bluetooth with it may be there is no such tablet.

Well rooting a device can provide you with a Bluetooth some where I have read that Nookcolor tablet can Bluetooth if they have been rooted for it so you can try that. And there are some more brands which would be providing you with the Bluetooth and the usb but they would be not a big brands over here ELMO CRA-1 Wireless Tablet and new one has got a Bluetooth in it you can check for its review and see how it is and if you can get it then you should that would be a better choice.

I think gen8 Archos 101 has got a great responsive capacitive touch screen and even has a Bluetooth, and it would be a good choice it has got a better review you can check out for Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch Med Tablet it has a nice llok and has got a Bluetooth.

One of the nice tablet I have been using has got a Bluetooth inbuilt and it has a good review for all the features and I think you can get it and I would like to tell you about it a bit
    Brand name: Qualcomm
    Processor name: MSM7627 800MHz + NXP 400 MHz
    Type : Netbook, Tablet PC, UMPC, Notebook, MID
    Bluetooth: 2.0 Built-in
    Memory Capacity: 256MB

Have you heard of Wacom Graphire Bluetooth Tablet this is the tablet which has the blue tooth it is mac comp ability too and i know that they havent been rated very nicely but i think they are a good choice they are not the worst just not better than some of the branded once but they are not even that costly so i think when you are paying less you would be more satisfied with this.

Hello Ojibwe no i haven't heard about it and but i have saw about it just now and i think i haven't heard about this brand and so i am bit confused that would this be a better one or not but still thank you for this reply and now Pennacook thanks for suggesting about the Qualcomm and i have found about it and i am liking it and hope if i choice it finally then it would be a better choice and i think the Galaxy Tab is the best one and i would be going with it if i liked the real view of it and it is an branded company too.