Thread: Not downloading apps in MID 7 inch Android Tablet

Not downloading apps in MID 7 inch Android Tablet

My father gave me present MID 7 inch Android Tablet on my 21st birthday. There is no doubt about this device how it is works. On first glimpses, only this tablet attracted me at him. Only for one thing I have disappointed with this tablet does not have much preinstall apps. Therefore, I tried to downloading apps from android market but at starting of downloading, it freezes. Really this problem is frustrating me anyone have solution can tell me.

Re: Not downloading apps in MID 7 inch Android Tablet

Friend the problem that you are saying is “android problem”… Doing worry; this is not fault of your device. If you want check, you can check android forums for this problem many mid tablet user are complaining about same problem. Try to clear the data/cache for application like Google Apps, GTalk etc from “Manage Application” option. Sometimes this solution also fixes this downloading issue.
    Same problem I am also facing but till yet I have not find reliable solution…

First tell me from which websites are you trying to download apps for your tablet. I am assuming that this problem also occurring due to the apps, which you are downloading, is containing bugs and viruses. You can try to download from other websites. When I get this problem, I try to download from other source.

Sometimes I am also facing same problem so that time I search that application which I want from internet in my computer and download that apps in my computer hard drive. After that, I copy that apps in my SD card of my tablet and then I install on my tablet.
    I am not sure about that in which application you are getting problem but for the aldiko book reader it was working very well.

This problem is also happen with me but that time I try to uninstall the large application which I do not need or useless for me. Then I start downloading and till yet I never face this problem.