Thread: How to connect android tablet with 3g phone using PDANET.

How to connect android tablet with 3g phone using PDANET.

Hey hi friends, I am still looking for the new android tablet. I am looking to connect my android with 3G phone using PDANET. I would like to know if already anyone has tried for it or anyone has installed PDANET in there android tablet. I had tried for it on the my 3G touch phone and it is running on 1.6 version of the android, also I had installed it on my laptop and it helps a lot to use the internet fine through my USB to android phone cable. I want to know that is anyone has installed the PDANET on their android tablet? I would also like to know that it would work with the android tablet or not?

Re: How to connect android tablet with 3g phone using PDANET.

I think that PdaNet supports all the types of Bluetooth DUN and also USB Tether. Using this you can connect your tablet to data service, WiFi and also PdaNet can also share it with your personal computer. PdaNet is capable for 35Mbps downloading speed over the USB and let me tell you that this is fastest tethering software for the android version. I have not tried this with my tablet and I am not sure that it will work with your android tablet or not.

No, I don’t think that it will work together with your tablet. I am telling you this thing because I haven’t used this; I think this because they only have programs for windows and MAC. Since your android is Linux based and also this will might work with Linux+ GNU. If you still want to use the PdaNet with your android version then you will need to Tether Linux + GNU = Humans Enabled.

Hey, thanks for the response, I want to use the PdaNet because after loading the drivers for it on my laptop it works, so I am thinking that if it works with my android tablet. PdaNet is free in the android market, I am really want to know that it will work with my tablet or not?