Thread: Android Word Processor with spell check feature for tablet

Android Word Processor with spell check feature for tablet

I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I want to know whether there is any Word processor app available which has the spell check feature in it. I tried all site but I am still not able to fine and word processor that have spell check in it .do anyone have been using word processer with spell check please do suggest the name

thanks

Re: Android Word Processor with spell check feature for tablet

Did you check Quick Office I think it has the feature of spell check in it also you can try DocstoGo , its also have this feature both are available in android

Strange that android is miss such an important app I mean the app with the ability to do the spell check it is so important because its like everybody will don’t like to carry their laptop every time with them and there should be way when I could able to write the letter in my tablet without any mistake . I have issue with typo and I am really fast in typing but if I would type in the word processor which do not have the spell check then it would be little time consuming to fined the error and No I don’t think there is any Word Processor app that has spell check option on it and I am using DocstoGo and I didn’t find that option on it . I check all the option but never find spell check on it so where did you saw that feature just tell me , it will be good for all of us if these software will have this spell check option

I have got these apps but I am not getting any choice of spell check do you have any tutorials on the feature of the Quick Office please post the URL for the Same

It’s right that there is no word processor that have spell check feature in it but you can always try the Google Docs. I know the mobile view is very basic but if you click the link on the bottom of the page you can view you document in desktop mode which has many word processor feature including spell check but you need to stay connected to the internet for editing your document