Thread: for android tablet, want to buy external keyboards.

for android tablet, want to buy external keyboards.

I am using ICD ultra android tablet form the last few months, and now I am looking for the external keyboard. I had already ordered the external keyboard, I want external keyboard for reading PDFS and also for composing e-mails/text files. I am doing so because I am not a big fan of using touch screen keyboard so it will benefit greatly for me to having the external keyboard. I want to know that is someone knows some use full information for external keyboard. Help me

Re: for android tablet, want to buy external keyboards.

Hey, if you don’t like to use the touch screen, then you can also go for the regular USB keyboard to your android tablet. Also if you want then you can use the USB mouse. For that reason you can take the use of MicroUSB-to-USB adapter. In your android tablet, there is no direct connection for the external keyboard so if you want to use the external keyboard then you should take the use of MicroUSB-to-USB adapter for connecting the external keyboard in your tablet.

I am also planning to get the external keyboard for my android tablet, but for that the most important factor is how to connect the external keyboard to android tablet. I would like to know that is there any problem while connecting the external keyboard to your android tablet or you have anything else problem with your tablet? If yes then you may need to try the different configuration, but try to find the acceptable solution for your android tablet.

You are able to use the external keyboard or not this thing also depends upon the keyboard and tablet. On my tablet, this thing works out of box and some time it doesn’t. also while using external keyboard, I had experienced that not all key works as excepted and also some of them doesn’t work as excepted. For connecting external keyboard you may also need the help of MicroUSB-to-USB adapter.

I am using wireless little keyboard/touchpad device, I am really happy with that and also recommend you to use the same external keyboard. I love to use this keyboard and I like this keyboard because it is very small in size and also light in weight. This keyboard is wireless and it need not require any USB adapter to connect with the tablet like other wired keyboards.