Thread: How can I root Android generic epad

How can I root Android generic epad

Hi guys I am confused I want to root my generic epad and need help regarding this issue I have search many site for the same issue but I was unable to find any proper answer so please guys can anyone guide me trough rooting my epad . Thought appreciated

Re: How can I root Android generic epad

There are few steps you should know these are
    • You need the application to root you epad I have z4root to root the tablet just put that application to you tab SD card and use appinstallers from the market to install z4root.
    • Now you install superuser app and you can get it from the Android market this app whill help you to grant permission to the apps
    • Now flash ROM you will need clockworkmod and you will get it from Android market to manage ROM and then flash the device don’t forget to take backup

I think this will do the trick .

Quote Originally Posted by Crespin View Post
    There are few steps you should know these are
    • You need the application to root you epad I have z4root to root the tablet just put that application to you tab SD card and use appinstallers from the market to install z4root.
    • Now you install superuser app and you can get it from the Android market this app whill help you to grant permission to the apps
    • Now flash ROM you will need clockworkmod and you will get it from Android market to manage ROM and then flash the device don’t forget to take backup

I think this will do the trick .
    I was using Z4root and that doesn’t works for me it says Must enable USB debugging and takes me to application setting though development is not an option like normally in Android . please give the full tuts on the rooting I have 10.2 Epad of Gome its china has the Android OSand I was also not able to install superuser app gives me the error no root found.

Don’t worry just use tim5a to root your tab and you will be just fine. Its works for me . just dont forget to take the backup for the device . it better to stay in the safer side ....