Thread: how to move Comics to a Memory Card in playstation

how to move Comics to a Memory Card in playstation

I downloaded my favorites comics into Media Go library. Actually what I want to do is I want to divide all of them into two memory cards so both can be use different time . But I stuck with a problem. I am not aware what problem I am facing please help..??

re: how to move Comics to a Memory Card in playstation

yes you can do it in offline mode connect the PSP to your PC then goto MediaGo files from MS dos or by opening up My Document and go in PSP folder , double click on BOOK and you will get a page with file that initiates with “EC00” and over with MNB and MNL file .Open your PSP, it's usually displayed as removable disk and once again open BOOK. You can transfer both the file to MNB and the MNL files to your hard drive to your PSP BOOK file by copy ,paste options. You have to repeat this procedure with also second memory card.

Re rather going for above procedure you can also with other procedure for that You haveto be online insert your first memory card in to your PSP and redirect to MediaGo through USB. Sign into PSN store on MediaGo & choose Comics from left side to reach to comics that are stored in your PC,now get the files you want to transfer right click on them and then select the option send to PSP memory card. Then The comics file will get transfer in your memory card. Once this is completed, disconnect the USB and exchange the memory sticks, again connect the USB and let MediaGo to update the PSP. Once this is completed repeat with same procedure to transfer the comic files same as what you done for the first memory card..

insert your memory card into the memory card slot.swich on the PSP connect your PSP to your computer or laptop via USB cable. Go to the "Settings" on the home screen on your PSP. Go to "USB Connection” tap the X button. Then your device will show you USB mode and your PC will detect it as USB storage device same as pen drive. Create a folder named “PSP” on your memory card if it does not exist. check also for “MP_ROOT “ create it if it does not exists .Create a folder named BOOK inside PSP folder Drag and drop files into the folders .After that Disconnect your PSP same as you do while disconnecting pen drives now disconnect the USB cable and press the circle button to get the home menu.