Thread: Need recommendation for tablet pc for stereo setup

Need recommendation for tablet pc for stereo setup

Hello friends, I am working in the Kitchen and it is at the bottom of a high rise and tucked into the back of a restaurant. We get two radio stations and we also do have the stereo setup and I can only play CD. I want to hear radio but due to poor reception I am not able to hear. Actually I want the tablet for that specific purpose. So I need a tablet which let me to stream in some radio frequency along with the some light internet browsing speed. I do not want gaming tablet or a big multi- media thing. If the tablet is having the Wi-Fi and stereo hook up then it would be cheap to buy also. My budget is under 150 dollars. Please suggest me some tablets to buy. Thank You.

Re: Need recommendation for tablet pc for stereo setup

I am using the Droid Tablet, which I have hunted for myself. Looking through your requirement, the tablet with the headphone socket feature will do for you, so double check on it and also you might also needed to have good battery life as it will be plugged in all the time. You will be fine with a 10” size but it will become extra for you. The android market has a bunch of radio station application and of course you just use the stations websites if you need to. It is good as long as you are having the Wi-Fi available at the area where you are working. I would suggest you to buy the tablet from online which you find cheap and which can be ship to your area.

I was surfing on the internet and founded a tablet which it seems to fulfill your entire requirement and it is also available at the same budget of yours. The Pioneer A700 Tablet PC, it is 7” in size with Telechips 9201 DVB-T it has the Android 2.3 operating system with the GPS and it shows 1280 x 720P(60Hz)HD Video Output has 4 GB Nand Flash Memory. It is good enough and free shipping too. Just check it out.

You can also search for more tablets and you will be able to find many such tablets for your use. If you are searching on the internet then you might get during the sale of the tablet, where you will be able to find the cheap and also the best tablet for you. In the sale you will get the best and also the cheap for your requirements. In the sale there many types’ tablets and you will have option to compare the tablet as per your requirements also. So you better take the decision to choose.

If you are having more budget than 150 dollars then I would have told you many Tablets which are best and also fulfill all your requirement of yours. If you try to purchase more than your budget then it would be better and also the best android tablet also. If you are able to have the sufficient to pay and which will not bring any changes to your daily expenses also. I am not forcing to buy the expensive one. So the main decision on you. So take the better decision also.