Thread: How to install overdrive directly on ipad

How to install overdrive directly on ipad

I am thinking to download the Overdrive directly on my iPad from the Wi-Fi. Whenever I try to do that then lit shows me the message which says I've previously purchased the app but I have not downloaded that. After this, I get one more message which says that I will be able to download the app if I login to iTunes Store from my computer. Therefore, I tried with the iTunes as well but again got the same error message. I tried to do this in all the possible ways that I know but all those were just waste of time. Please help me to do this. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: How to install overdrive directly on ipad

What you can do is to connect your ipad to the computer and after that go to the iTunes and from there uncheck the overdrive app and after that sync and re-check overdrive. Once you are done with that then you will have to sync another time and check that if it is showing up or not.

Thank you so much for your reply but I am already aware of this method. In this method, I have to plug my iPad to the computer which must be having the master iTunes as of which, I will be able to sync and that is the thing that I do not require to do. As I am not having access to my computer and that is the reason that I am searching for the solution that do not need computer.

I would like to tell you that the only application that is able to installed on the iPad should come from the App Store. This can be accomplished on the iPad otherwise within the iTunes in your computer. It is simply not possible to install something directly as of some website. If there is any other reply opposing my post then that is totally incorrect. This is the only thing that I can say about this.

If you are not getting any way for this then you can directly contact to the Apple support and ask them for the same issue. They will tell you that if you can do this or not. If this is possible then you will also get the method to do that.