Thread: Need help to magnify text size of TOSHIBA THRIVE Tablet

Need help to magnify text size of TOSHIBA THRIVE Tablet

I am having the Toshiba THRIVE Tablet and I am having the problem with the text size to increase. As I try to increase the text size with the pinch method then it does not work for some web pages. I have also gone through the problem on the internet and also try to find on the news reporting websites also. But I am not able to get the solution for it. So please help me with this problem so that I can able to see the web page in the magnified page.

re: Need help to magnify text size of TOSHIBA THRIVE Tablet

I think you are trying in the wrong way; you just need to pinch and squish (able on the touch screen hand motions) to change the size of the text during the time of the browsing. You might just do the pinching only on the screen but you have to also squish as well on the screen. Try by the pinch and squish method might help.

re: Need help to magnify text size of TOSHIBA THRIVE Tablet

I think some web pages might not allow the user to magnified and see the web page. If you provide the proper URL for a specific page which does not zoom or magnified then may be the group of people may help on this problem and can give you answers.

Re: Need help to magnify text size of TOSHIBA THRIVE Tablet

You better call the service center of the Toshiba and ask the solution for the problem, I think they can tell you the reason of it. I think there might be some problem with the screen motion and you might be not able to get the zooming / magnifying the web page. If you need then you send the tablet to them and let them check what the problem is and why it is causing problem on some certain pages only. This will give you some or more answer or solution to your problem.