Thread: PS Move is not worth considering

PS Move is not worth considering

Guys a small information that i would like to tell you is that PS3 move should not be allocated at all, thats what i feel here, well it must be scrapped as soon as possible thats what i think and feel over here. however what do you all have to say about this. Well i certainly had experiences with the move and i was not at all impressed with it, it is certainly a waste of time and money thats what i feel here. however please do co operate with a good number of responses so that I can get enough replies from you all on the same. start replying guys.

Re: PS Move is not worth considering

Well yes there has been some issues with the software specially, so don’t worry that’s the issue here will be solved a soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here. Well to know some of the temporary solutions that if you want to try then I would advise you to get started with the caps lock button. Well the caps lock button is of course a bit confusing because sometimes it does not respond at all and all the fault is blamed on the hardwares which is not true at all, that’s what I think over here. anyways that’s what the solution try a but harder pushing the caps lock on the top left of the keypads and you will see some changes for sure, that’s what I think over here.

Well the loud noises coming from it is a big headache for me and that’s what the biggest problem is. So that’s the one biggest problem that I have come across. Waiting to see many more from you all as well.

Well nothing has been an issue for me. I have come across a lot of people here who have started compalaining that they are facing issues with the drift'. I really don’t think so that it can b a problem here that’s what I feel here. its been 4 months for me since I had got moveand I had no problems at all with it, so that’s what I am talking here. some are complain about the actions that are not being planned well but still I don’t think so that can be the issue over here that’s what I feel. so what I am saying is that if we stand and maintain a standpoint then the issues like these can be easily averted and hence that’s what I want to say it to you all about the same. so that’s it from my side for you all. I simply don’t agree with what all are saying here.

One thing that you need to keep in the mind while watching or playing games in the move is that if you are using it fro measuring the positions of the filed that what you will have to check out is that if there is any presence of any strong magnetic files that is obstructing the view. Now why I am saying that is because Move uses changes in the Earth's magnetic field to measure position so if there is some interferences then it will surely show some different direction and that’s for sure, so avoid situations like that. so I hoep you are understanding what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you all.