Thread: Am I eligible for PSP Go game offer where I already used some other PSP on my PS3?

Am I eligible for PSP Go game offer where I already used some other PSP on my PS3?

I can’t find any official ways to contacting Sony to discussing this matter can anyone suggest me the way I would be glad . the problem is that I am thinking to buy me a new PSP Go and I heard it has 10 free offer which I want though some time before I borrowed my friend PSP which was not Go and I connect it to my PS3 and may be to my PSN account , I am just wondering if this create some conflict with the offer that PSP Go has . I think they might record the serial number of that device that I have connected and me be this offer is not valid to account that already have PSP device

Re: Am I eligible for PSP Go game offer where I already used some other PSP on my PS3?

Don’t worry cause I have PSP go and I already get that 10 game for free . see its doesn’t matter that you have any other PSP device already activated into your account unless you forget to deactivate it . With PSN account you can have only 5 PSP activation at one time so if you connect 2 devices then you have only 3 connection left. You can always call Sony and they will reset you account if they were in great mood

Re: Am I eligible for PSP Go game offer where I already used some other PSP on my PS3?

Just buy the new PSP go dot buy second hand as it don’t have this offer entitle to it. Just charge it to the fullest and now make a new account with your PSP go and you can do it with PSP XMP if you have wireless connection at home now go once it’s done now go to play station store and download special free ten game subject on your PSP Go directly over wifi and this is required for the game to the work. Now just wait for some time the codes for the game will be sent to the email id that you have been provided at the time of creating the PSP go account and once you receive the code delete the PSP Go account and you can do that by pressing triangle shape whilst hovering over the account management section on the XMB once this is done you can log in to PNS account and activate your PSP Go in that account Once your psp Go is make active you can input the 12 digit code below the redeem codes division on the play station store . this will direct you to the screen where you can download that 10 game then click download on each piece and then stop the download this will add all those 10 games in your PNS accounts download history Then you can download them to your PSP at free time saving you putting in the 12 digit code every time . that its hope this will work for you . just post the response

Hey man I stuck in to a problem and I need your help I already use redeem code for that 10 game and when while I was trying to download 1 game the network went off and now I am trying to enter the redeem code again its says not valid and expire . Can anyone help for this?

Great tip I will defiantly going to try this hope this may works for me I will past the reply thanks once again