Thread: Toshiba thrive tablet not starting from standby mode

Toshiba thrive tablet not starting from standby mode

I am using Toshiba thrive tablet from 3 months. There is no doubt about this device that this is awesome device. Nevertheless, from last week it occurring some problem. When I leave using standby mode in thrive tablet and coming back trying to press the power button it fails to open. I am thinking that I can solve this problem after rebooting but I am not confirming about this solution. So friend I am asking to you about this problem is rebooting will solve my problem.

Re: Toshiba thrive tablet not starting from standby mode

I do not think that you need to reboot your device for this issue. You can solve this problem through updating your firmware. Hope after this updating you never face this problem.

When I face this problem that time I take out the battery plugging from the tablet and try to turn it on with no battery. Then after some time I put the battery back in the tablet and unplugged the device and again try to on it immediately I noticed that tablet is on and battery is working fine and sleep problem is stop happening. Therefore, you can also try this solution if you are getting this type of problem.

I think this problem is occurring due to some changes in settings of GPS. When you open GPS, try to set the synchronizing. Just open your GPS when it needed. Otherwise, simply off the Wi-Fi connection. Manually put device to sleep. Wake up in Locked moce (Circle on screen). Do not lock (move circle out of circle). Put back to sleep.

If you are still getting this problem after following all those solution then simply visit to Toshiba’s service center. When I am facing this problem, I just visit service center and they resolved my issue. I shocked after seeing that many Thrive users have this kind of issue.