Thread: apple Ipad Screen won't rotate

apple Ipad Screen won't rotate

i am using apples I pad with operating system 4.3 and whenever I do web surfing or run any application it wont rotate screen to landscape mode same problem is happening while playing game I have enen tried of updating my OS again to 4.3 ..please help ??

Re: apple Ipad Screen won't rotate

try to unlock your screen sure if this also does not work then try this procedure keep holding the sleep button and then home button both at the same time for approximately 14 seconds till then Apple images appears on display ignore if there is any red slider. And let the I pad reboot. I thik this will surely help you

as you are running operating system 4.3 on your ipad go and check in settings > general> about ] then the check your screen rotation options which have been changed. You can select how often you want to use the mute option on you ipad to lock the turning of the display. You can also change these settings from Settings >general.

The iPad have been manually set not to rotate. You can modify it by Double clicking the home button to bring up the task bar on the bottom of the display.swipe your thumb from left side to right side across the task bar. This will glide the task bar to the right side and open a control panel with volume play and a brightness button. Check from the left side of this taskbar for a symbol that is showing a pointer towards or going in a circle. If you are able to see any little lock symbol at the mid of the circle, your iPad screen wont rotate.tap the button to solve the problem.