Thread: VGA Connector not working with iOS 4.3

VGA Connector not working with iOS 4.3

friends I am having some problem here can anyone tell me that when I have updated My Ipad 1 version to iOS 4.3 My VGA connector i.e. Video Graphic s array connector does not work anymore. Is it some kind of a bug or the bug is in my mind I want to know. Can anyone give me some solution?

Re: VGA Connector not working with iOS 4.3

I am facing the similar issues; VGA isn’t not working at all with Keynote since I had an update to 4.3. The VGA is working fine with good quality reader so I suppose the connector and cables are fine isn’t it? Do provide some solution as I think it a generic problem with the iPad update.

yeah again the same problem I being the third one this forum to have the similar issue. My Samsung SP-H03 projector displays on the screen that "Not optimum mode" while the iPad it's outputting some video or an app. In my opinion it’s a resolution problem or the problem related to the refresh rate which is something a user cannot change unfortunately. Am I right?

well may be you guys have similar issue but it’s not the generic one I have updated my iPad to 4.3 yesterday but the output is working quite right. It’s working well with YouTube, Photos, Keynote and Safari HTML 5 after having updated iOS to 4.3 yesterday. I know this will not help you guys but I just wanted to help that this not the problem faced by everyone.

I have a solution for you check if this solution helps you or not hopefully this will.Try Holding the SLEEP and HOME button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds eventually the Apple Logo will appear and let go. The next thing that will happen is iPad will reboot, now you can try your VGA connecter again.

Have you guys already tried iOS 4.3.1 it has some patches that fixes the bug. I am having a Digital AV-adapter and it has been working right with iOS 4.3.1

As you have told I will download 4.3.1 but can you let me know that how will it be turning out. As I have already done some of the previous searches to this and As far I know that one of the bug fixes is the flicker, While the Digital AV adapter is being used. In my opinion mostly they are looking for the video fixes. Don’t they? As it’s been already said that it's not the digital AV adaptor that is the root of all the troubles, it's the VGA one. I doubt that it's the addition of digital code that's been damaging the VGA output.

Yeah you are right I had not tried It with iOS 4.3.0 I am having iOS 4.3.1 with the VGA connector. My iPad 1 is working good with the VGA connector and iOS 4.3.1. I have not gone through any occasion for trying it with iOS 4.3.0, so I cannot say if 4.3.1 will fix anything in terms of the VGA connector.

: I already have updated it to 4.3.1 But I will say that It hadn’t solved my problem at all. My adapter is seemingly not working with my Samsung SP-H03, either in Video or in keynote. My guess is that when Apple has upgraded the dock connector for the purpose of supporting the HDMI adapter; they have probably lost the compatibility in between the analogue drivers.

As more and more people saying that it is working with the 4.3.1 Adapter I think it is better to replace your adapter.

I am having the similar issues with my iPad 2 and VGA It does not at all working with my pico . Albeamer 3M MPro 110 with no application. I was having iOs 4.3.2 and now and now I am having 4.3.3. Of all only my HD LCD TV shows friendliness with it. Above the entire interesting thing is that my old Apple iPad 1 having iOS 4.3.1 is working fine with it. I have planned to visit an Apple store