Thread: Do i have second black back cover for Toshiba thrive tablet?

Do i have second black back cover for Toshiba thrive tablet?

Hi, I have bought the device as I mentioned in the title itself and with the device I have got the black back cover from the Toshiba itself but I would like to have a extra since I utilize the Thrive and it would get grazed. And at that time It would be better to have another one, so any idea do I have the same from the company again or I have to buy it from outside and how much it will cost me approximately? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

re: Do i have second black back cover for Toshiba thrive tablet?

No I don’t think that you’ll get the same from the Toshiba company because they provide the product for one time only, and though you get the same from there only you must have to buy that and if so then what’s the problem in buying the same from outside as they both will be the same only, thus acceding to me you should not worry about the product as just make a order from the nearest store.

I am completely agree with the above user as you should make a purchase for sure, but till that you can try to contact the service center for sure. And I think it will cost you around 19.95 US dollar at Best Buy. But still you should check other sources as well, since it might be possible that you get it with least price than this.

thanks for the suggestion but the thing is like when I was checking other e-commerce websites I got the cover no doubt but they were in color actually I am looking for the one with exactly black color, so is there any product code through which we can easily fetch It from the market, or I have to buy the same from the service center only, I have contacted then and they told me about the one, but they are selling it costlier than the one you have mentioned so is it worthy to buy from there or ordered it from internet only?

I think you should try to get it from the internet only, and I am not sure whether you’ll get it from NPD or not, and the part for what you are looking has a number “H000032610” you should try to get it. but the fact is like I haven't seen a substitute black cover in the selling space.

Re: Do i have second black back cover for Toshiba thrive tablet?

What is the problem with the colored one because the thing is like you just have to cover the device from behind and at that concern color doesn’t matters. And when it comes to color according to me you should get the silver one.