Thread: Toshiba thrive automatically turns on and keep consuming battery

Toshiba thrive automatically turns on and keep consuming battery

Hi, I have received my thrive this month only but I am having very strange problem with the device as it just automatically turn on and off course as we are not aware it just keeps consuming the battery and drains it completely. I am not getting what could be the reason but surely I am expecting the answer for stopping such a crap, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Toshiba thrive automatically turns on and keep consuming battery

I think there is some problem in your software itself, I mean to say because of some incorrect rather irregular cache the device works this way. Thus you should try resetting the device, but still before doing that don’t forget to back up the data which is presented in the device or else you may lose it, and will not be able to retrieve It however.

I am agree with the above user but still if suppose you are having the same problem then I think surely there is some fault in you r firmware which is currently installed in the device thus with no other option you should try to reinstall the same firmware again in the device and no doubt if any newer update is available for the device so you can simply install that one as well but still backup us mandatory here as well, and you don’t have to worry about the content which is presented in the SD card rather just make a back up of content such as bookmark, contacts and calendar and reminders etc.

if you are still having the same problem with the device you can have option to send it to the service center as well if you are not getting any other solution but reinstallation of the firmware will surely fix it.