Thread: How to speed up the gps fix on the 3D Optimus

How to speed up the gps fix on the 3D Optimus

Hello guys I am having lots of problem with the GPS of this phone and it has been disconnecting in evry 5 minutes and I have had some talk to the technical support and they said there is some problem and they would be fixing it I want to know is it fixed how long they are goin to take to fix it and suggestions please help me out with this?

Re: How to speed up the gps fix on the 3D Optimus

Well I have also had a talk with the online support and they said that they would be fixing it and they did my problem has been solved they have fixed the satellite I think anyways I think your region is bit slower have some patients they would be doing it surely and very soon best of luck and I hope your problem gets solved quickly.

I am having the same phone and its like I have never had any problem with this phone I don’t know how you guys I having problem just check out if you are having any problem with your setting you need to check that first and if you can effort to take it to the service care then you should take it over there and then check out for the setting and if that is proper then maybe there is some fault with the network right now I think it can be with the setting also.

I think some of the regions are going to have the problem for some days, they said something like this to one of my friends and I so I think we got to wait a bit and hope to that the problem would be solved sooner.

Well I think you can do this by continuously using it, I have seen some of them saying that they have been getting a very slow response in the beginning but later on they started getting a better response so I think continuously using it would be giving you proper response. And many of the guys who have been with nice knowledge they have been trying by rooting there phone and if none is useful then you may need to contact to the customer care and see if they can help you out. And even you can end all the other apps while using it and try to get some help.