Thread: how to Root the LG Optimus 3D and also play tegra games

how to Root the LG Optimus 3D and also play tegra games

Hello friends I have been thing about two thing and I need help from you all now and it is for rooting of the LG optimus 3d and to play the tegra games please help me with this I am in real need of help for this to question please help me with this? Anyone experiencing t should share their knowledge?

Re: how to Root the LG Optimus 3D and also play tegra games

Ok so I have been very good with the rooting part and I would be leading you to it with certain steps and so lets begin with the first step and it would be like first you need to download the superoneclick from some premium site and then extract it. Then the second step would be to go to the setting and then move to the application and then to the development and there you would be finding a option for turm the USB debugging on and also turn on the unknown source and then the third step would be like connect the phone to your pc and then make sure that the mass storage has been turned off at once and then connected and then wait for the drivers to get installed and then run the superoneclick as the admin and then click on the root option and sometime it has been seem to take a few minutes and once its done the restarting the phone now you need to have superuser applicaon over your phone and you are done with this.

I would like to guide you toward the tegra games and I would be suggesting you the way I have done it for myself and to began with that you need to download the root chainfire 3d and once you have got that just install them and then go to the application and it would be asking for the root permission and then press allow over there and then you got to install the CF3D Driver phone will restart once done. Now the next step has been strongly recommended and it is again downloading the libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip and this is the nvidia plug which would be inserted into your card and now open the chainfire and then install the plugins and then select the nvidia zip and just next goto the default and then open gl and then move to the setting and then go to the use plugins and then select the nvidia and then you need to go back to the select fix market setting and you are done with this and start playing this.

There are certain steps which should be taken care of while doing this and I would like to share this with you, ok so first step would be to install LG optimus 3D USB driver and this is done so that you can connect to your computer with your phone and then move to setting and then to application and then to development and then to enable USB debugging option should be clicked and then connect the LG optimus 3D to your computer and then download the superoneclick application and I think this is the easiest and the best application for this process and once you install this the work is done and I think once you are done with this all the other problem would be solved too by following some of the above mentioned steps so best of luck and enjoy.