Thread: Photo giddiness to tear-down and reassemble touchscreen of Htc desire s

Photo giddiness to tear-down and reassemble touchscreen of Htc desire s

Recently I buy new Htc desire s smartphone and then I capture photographs of every step. Now these photos of the tear-down and re-assembly blog of this touchscreen of Htc desire s is present on the manual. If you want to dis-assemble and re-assemble the mobile phone touch screen then this is the best step by step process that helps to you for performing this task. Please submit your opinion over here which helps to understand the real experience of this process. Thanks in advance.

re: Photo giddiness to tear-down and reassemble touchscreen of Htc desire s

It has to be work really work well. It will be help a lot to understand the process. Normally such kind of photos helps to easily perform the task on this smartphone. Thanks for your valuable help. I hope many users also like such kind of help. Once again thanks for this help.

re: Photo giddiness to tear-down and reassemble touchscreen of Htc desire s

I also read this blog and I have suggest one thing on this blog that there must be the text or we can say that the information is to be missing on this blog. This blog as to be provide the photos but several times this happen that the blog is to be not properly providing the information in the form of the photos. Hence I think this is the necessary that to explain the photos in the brief format into this blog. It really helps to user who has wanted the related information of this process.

Re: Photo giddiness to tear-down and reassemble touchscreen of Htc desire s

This photo will be shows that how should you can just follow the process that helps to solve this problem. I think this is to be so dangerous if the unknown person try to do this task. The reassembling process is to be quit not clearly mentioned clear fully on this photo. Hence I just say that there should be necessary to add more extra photos to clarify the correct process to reassemble this mobile phone. It necessary and hope that you can perform this photos adding task on this blog. Also I feel that this photos help to HTC desire user and not the HTC Desire S mobile user.