Thread: Is it possible to update Android LG Optimus 3D to gingerbread??

Is it possible to update Android LG Optimus 3D to gingerbread??

I am using LG optimus 3D having android 2.2 Froyo and I want to know is it possible to update operating system android to gingerbread i got bored of my android verson and want to update it to android gingerbred and I have heard from friend that there is also operating system android named Ice Cream sandwich is it the latest one android operating system can I update my android operating system to Ice Cream sandwich please help ??

Re: Is it possible to update Android LG Optimus 3D to gingerbread??

It observed that the LG Optimus 3D would update to Android gingerbread which may be available in market at around the September or in October yes there is android operating system named Ice Cream sandwich which is the latest version of android for LG optimus 3D .yet google has not announced the realizing date of android’s Ice Cream sandwich operating system.

Re: Is it possible to update Android LG Optimus 3D to gingerbread??

The very first thing you can do is update your android operating system to phone gingerbread which is going to launch in December 16th for that only you have to wait for two to three months and Many of the users don’t even have android 2.2 yet if you will wait for androd version that is Ice Cream sandwich which may take 5 to 6 month so instead of keep waiting you can go for android gingerbread which is loaded with lots of features such as you can control all your downloads from email, browser and application from same place and the standard keypad has been greatly modified in Android 2.3.