Thread: How to unlock the Sim and debrand LG optimus 3D

How to unlock the Sim and debrand LG optimus 3D

I bought new LG optimus 3D .I want to know what is debranding? Can I debrand my LG optimus 3D ? as my friend suggested me that if you will do debranding with your LG optimus you may loose all your important phone features.? But anyhow I want to debrand my phone so please someone let me know how to debrand LG optimus and how to SIM Unlock in LG optimus ?

re: How to unlock the Sim and debrand LG optimus 3D

The better option is flashing .Flashing the phone through LGMDP it’s a easy method without loosing anything and you can select firmware. First need to download LGMDP and then extract it to some folder.and then install the .exe file LGDP2_31_INCLUDE_LGDP1_Setup meanwhile it will ask for serial key and there is empty textbox you just need to copy paste the serial number provided in a notepad file and then download LG United Modem Driver and install it. Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable you will see driver is automatically installing. Now you go to device manager and check which COM port has been assigned to device . now go to DOWNLOAD folder and open LGDP2_V36_UMTS .From the DIVISION menu select UMTS, then OK. It may show you some error message you just have to ignore it. Select the ports which has been assigned to your phone or by clicking select the correct one. Select DLL and firmware file and run DOWNLOAD CONFIGURATION select firmware that is .DZ file and then click OK. click START and turn off the phone. Plug it into the USB before the windows logo appears now it will automatically stars flash. It enters in emergency download mode before it might take few attempts. After 6 to !2minutes the phone will restart and your phone will become debrand.

Dial in ##634# and Open the MFG application ie. developer menu and you can see a popup asking for password. Enter this "appmfg#*#" and dial "277634#*#" and then Go to "Engineer Menu select Port Setting > USB Switching > QC Composite" and let the phone restart the phone got debrand and is ready to use

there are two steps to SIM unlock LG optimus
    • Type *#06# on you’re phone and press sending button and get IMEI number. You will use this to Unlock code
    • Dial your customer care number and ask for unlock code, they will ask you IMEI number which you have already got. Some carriers provides it for free but some will charge you for that and you are unable to get you can also search it on internet.and one of the easy method to debrand to your phone is to flash it.

To unlock The LG Optimus 3D P920. You need to get a code which you get after entering the IMEI number. You can get IMEI after removing the battery. It is written on the lables information or you can also get it from by dialing *#06#. and after entering the unlocking secret menu phone will ask for:- network lock - enter your NCK code and after it will ask for
    service provider lock then enter your SPCK code.