Thread: From Dust game does not seem worth its price

From Dust game does not seem worth its price

Hello all I am here to tell you that I just have finished this game From Dust In four hours. This is a game which is a single player one which is requiring an internet connection and the game loses its charm just after the two hours after the start of the game. Well I find it from nowhere to be worth of £12.00. Well yes its fun playing at the start but after that it becomes a frustrating and stressful and the fun of the game seems to be lost from the game with advancement. I really never had expected such a small amount of game play. I felt like cheated after having completed the game what do you guys think of this?

Re: From Dust game does not seem worth its price

I was totally astonished at how much I enjoyed the game and sought after to play it again and again. The game has two types of settings, "Premium" and "Epic"; and while the Epic game may suit those who want extended marathon type games, the Premium permits us all the fun thoughts of Risk to happen in a shorter time border. The game persuades variety in units, fast attacking, the configuration of and broken alliances, and simply has a sense of great fun! With great pieces and an easy learning environment system, From Dust is a sort of game that I would like to play on world domination.

hello I think you are not correct in saying that the game is not worth its price will you tell me that does four hours of your play also include all the challenge maps too? Have you been checking out the game reviews and the game play for the Xbox version? They have said that if enough people buy it they will add more feature to this game and the length of the game will increase too. Overall I would like to say that the game is Ok the game is not grand but I think It’s the perfect price for the game like this. So just go through all the Challenge maps you will find it worth it.

There are some things which I find good but at the same time I had not a good experience with it. The thing which disappointed me was the first level had unlocks even though it is not possible to vegetation on that level. Talking about the last mission it wasn’t really the sandbox I Think it sucks and it will give you the comical option of using the tsunamis on to yourself. Apart from these there are some phases in the game which I seriously liked such as Risk and Fun feature pertaining to its set of the rules, it is not easy, yet not unfeasible, to eliminate another player.

I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this From Dust because it's a very lucid game. Attacking and defending is easy, yet encouraged by the regulations. The game is having a set time bound (due to the victory point track), so it doesn't swamp you down enough. The cards are witty, and everything looks like a grown up account of Risk - yet still loads of fun. While the theme is a bit wonky, I don't mind; it's simply a world commanding game. And it's at present the one of the best available in the market.

Well I think for an average player it should take around 12+ hours to finish the game however an experienced player can complete the game in less than 12 hours talking about the game it has some of the pros and cons in my review which I am listing here:
    PROS: magnificently unique strategic feeling; fantastic visual representation of the rudiments; gratifying scenarios that often let you fail in due course and will let you learn from your mistakes. CONS: Some interface and camera problems will take you down; there is no middle ground between quite easy and seriously challenging tests; villagers may seem to be downright idiotic at times.

Superb! It was overwhelming; I consumed a good day on it! From From Dust is a really simple idea but beautifully executed. I found playing it with a mate with me was much like the first Portal. Each of us doing a level and helping each other out on the way. It looks attractive and is extremely instinctive - anyone can pick up and play. I'll acknowledge that the AI can become a tad irritating later in the game; I would like to have seen an "open" style level where you can use up a few hours just constructing and shaping the surroundings to how you see fit. Oh, and the challenges. First ones are easy but they get incredibly difficult as the game advanced. Anyone managed to get past section 3 maps? I took more than 15 hrs of gaming to finish this.