Thread: Comcast DVR remote not working with O!Play

Comcast DVR remote not working with O!Play

My O!Play is working fine (plays every last item I'd thus far), the one situation I'd following I moved it to my lounge room, is when its turned off and I begun flipping the Comcast DVR (actually scrolling channels), the O!Play will get turn on independent from anyone else, it appears practically any nexus on the DVR remote could turn it on (course key, channel +/-). I'm not positive if the remote code for the Comcast DVR controller is clashing with the O!Play one, has anyone perceived this issue? Any possibility to reprogram the remote code?

Re: Comcast DVR remote not working with O!Play

Same here! Appears similar to any utilization of the Comcast remote turns on the O!Play. The great thing is no utilize has turned it off. I've decided to give it a chance to stay on. That method I'm precisely where I need to be and available to go when I switch the TV's enter to it. On account of my Comcast DVR is about on 24-7 anyway I'm not heading off to stress over a different 5 watts.

I concur, it gets disturbing how my Comcast remote invariably turns the thing on! I trust they alter this soon. I in addition recognized, it appeared to create the Comcast remote conduct to be a small flighty. When I unplug the O!Play the situations are gone.

I ran into the same remote control clash situation with my Comcast DVR. Does anybody know if this has been settled yet? I don't have the most cutting edge firm ware on my O!Play yet. This situation additionally happens with the Shaw Remote (UEI Atlas).

I am also having the issues but it is with the harmony but I am thinking that possibly I ought to tell the concordance that I have a better recipient and see in the event that I am able to get it to work. Could need to reprogram the catches.. At the same time there's a chance I might pull it off with a to a limited extent contrasting model. To start with I'll see if the SA8300 code turns on the Motorola DCT-6208. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding the understanding.. I'm pretty positive this is just affecting Motorola boxes.