Thread: What to do with water damaged LG optimus 2X ?

What to do with water damaged LG optimus 2X ?

I have got a phone as I have already mentioned in the title but the thing is like as it is already water damage what shall I do next, because I don’t think LG will going to get me the replacement, isn’t it? but main thing about the mobile is like still it has warranty period remaining so what could be the next option should I have, do I repair it from any technician? Or visit the service center? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: What to do with water damaged LG optimus 2X ?

See this is quite serious problem that you have gotten with the phone thus according to me as well you’ll not get any replacement rather you need to make it repair from anywhere, I mean to say you can repair the device from the service center or from the technician as well, but it may void the warranty as well, thus the best option would be to visit the service center, and let me tell you that as the phone is water damaged so it would be only repaired if it is not dead.

Re: What to do with water damaged LG optimus 2X ?

I have the same opinion as the above user as you should try to contact the service center for sure, because they will surely help you somehow and make the device properly repaired. The advantage of visit the service center rather than the outside technician is like if suppose you have som of the part damaged and need to replaced so the service center will give the original parts rather you’ll get the same if you got it repaired it from outside, and you won’t have to worry about the price as well, as the service center will charge you lesser for sure.