Thread: Does HTC CHACHA has ability to make video call?

Does HTC CHACHA has ability to make video call?

I got the new smartphone that the HTC chacha last week only and I love the phone very much but the thing that I am not getting with the phone is like though it has 3G faculty as well but does it has the capability to make video calls to the favorite contacts? Because I love to make call to my friends and they all have the cell with this facility so it would be better to talk them this way, thanks for any comment.

Re: Does HTC CHACHA has ability to make video call?

I think you have not read the specification of the phone properly ever because you should know as it has a 3G and off course the Front facing camera as well so it must have to have the capability to make video calls as well, but for that you need to pay more so just remember this thing before making the call and however they are to costlier than the normal charges thus though we all have the phone with this capability no one afford such calling method.

I am agree with the above user but as the answer to your doubt I would like to inform you that your device supports video calling, but before making the call make sure that you have internet plan activated in your phone or else you’ll not be able to make calls however. And for the superior video quality you need to have a 3G connection activated from your network provider.

Thanks for the suggestion but I have hears that as after activating the 3G connection it will charge me too much which is not affordable for me at this moment so is there any other way through which we can make this kinds of calls? I mean the way through which the calling charges would be decreased, or through any other software so that we can make a call with very cheaper rate. Anyways thanks for the above suggestion.

Yeah off course you can have the application in your mobile, if you want to make call from the mobile but if suppose you want to make the call from PC then you have to install the same software in your PC, as the name of the software is the skype and you might have been aware of the same thing, isn’t it ? and as the second option you can have fring as well, that you have to install in your device and then you can make calls through that software only and it will not charge you that much as you service provider.

If you are using the Gmail as well in your mobile then you can have option to call through that software as well, I mean to say you can contact any of your contact through Gmail as well. I also uses this facility only and the best thing about this is like it will charge you for the internet plan only after that there is no extra or hidden cost that you have to pay and you can make unlimited call without any hesitation.