Thread: Which SDHC card shall i prefer for 1080p video in LG Optimus 2X

Which SDHC card shall i prefer for 1080p video in LG Optimus 2X

Hi, I am planning to have a SDHC memory card for my smart phone so that I can have video bit rate upto 1080P, but I am not sure that bit rate would be depend on this, and off course I have heard about the classes of the card, I mean to say the cards are classified according to their class thus what are those classes? And which one shall I prefer for my mobile? Thanks for any superior suggestion.

re: Which SDHC card shall i prefer for 1080p video in LG Optimus 2X

Yeah off course there are classes for the cards but you have gotten wrong idea about the bit rates because bit rate doesn’t depends upon the card structure as the mobile should have capability to load such a higher resolution videos in the mobile. But still as you are looking for the card I would like to tell you the difference as the higher class of card you get, you’ll have more transfer speed among all other sources.

As far as memory cards are concern you should tell your device number or name because it would be better to help you according to that as it might be possible that your mobile might have support for the SDXC cards as well, I know there are very few phone which supports this kind of files, thus you should first of all make sure that which are the different types of card you mobile support and according to that you should prefer any one. And among SDHC and SDXC, another one is better at each and every concern.

See I would like to tell you the basic difference between the classes as class 2 assured a minimum transfer speed of 2 mega bytes per second in other words 2 MB/s, where as Class 4 assured a least transfer speed of 4 MB/s and according to that only class 6 provides 6 MB/s. thus there is no need to give you any recommendation as you’ll also prefer the one which is better and there is no doubt choosing any one, isn’t it?

Thanks for the suggestion guys as it was really helpful to me and I was pretty unsure about the bit rate but still as I search the internet and got the actual answer as it is depends on the internet speed as well so that video can buffer fast but still when it again comes to memory card so does the company rather brand matters while buying any of the card? I mean to say if suppose there are two brands so the 2nd class cards would be same from the both the brand or there would be difference with the speed? Form where can I get the card, do I order it from internet?

Yeah that’s the perfect answer as you must have to have very good internet connection for loading such a videos and still it doesn’t matter which brands card you are using. But still when it comes to price there would be difference for sure, and before buying any you should try to go through the memory card buying guide so that you can figure out the actual difference between the two, and off course from there only you’ll get the idea about from can you have that card.

I think you should try to contact your service center so they will also suggest you one of the best suitable one for the device you have rather than choosing on your own, and no doubt if you have idea about the product you can choose on your own as well. When I was about to buy the card, was aware actually thus I had ordered it from the internet, and thus I would suggest you the same thing. You can have it from either eBay or Amazon.

See there are too many factors that we have to consider while buying such as SD/SDHC Card Capacities, its compatibility with different devices, speed of the card and what speed you’re looking for off course, because see though you got a very good card for the mobile but if suppose it is not properly suitable with the device you have then it may not give you the performance that you must be expecting from it.