Thread: After ROM update battery not working on LG Optimus 3D

After ROM update battery not working on LG Optimus 3D

Hello I have purchased the LG Optimus 3D mobile phone and the first ROM on this is LGP920-V08i-APR25-2011 and after that I have upgraded to V10b_00.kdz. After updating this I have issue mine mobile battery and that mine battery won’t charge at all and I get the battery level as zero. I have updated with the ROM manager. If I have connected the USB cable its work properly but after unplug I have got this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: After ROM update battery not working on LG Optimus 3D

Have tried to reinsert the battery on your mobile and fist of I would like to suggest you to switch of the phone and after that remove the battery and then insert the battery and after that let me know the issue. First remove the battery and after that make use of the smooth things and then clean the battery contacts carefully. Now once you done and after that wait for while and then insert it again and after that go through your issue.

Is sound like you have issue on the battery and so therefore first I would like to suggest you to make sure your battery working properly and after that you can solve your issue. As you said that your battery not charging then It must be your battery issue and so therefore check out battery working on the other mobile, if your battery not working on the other mobile as well then it will be your battery issue.

Even I have faced the same issue on mine LG mobile as well and after that I have gone through the lots of solution to solve this issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that I have made contact with the LG support and after that they have been solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact and after that go through your issue and they defiantly solve your issue.

By hard rest you can get ride the issue. Try to hardest your phone but make sure after doing the hard reset you will lose the all data of the phone and memory.