Thread: 512 RAM enough for LG Optimus 3D

512 RAM enough for LG Optimus 3D

Hello I have seen lots of phones that are dual core too like Evo 3d, motorola atrix but they come with the 1GBRAM. When we are talking about the game on LG Optimus 3D, the phone only has the 3D look of it and it also need to gaming aspect as well. Is 512 MB of RAM is enough to run even the upcoming games on LG Optimus 3D. The latest phone like HTC EVO 3D don’t have any issue on handling game, Share some thoughts on this and thanks in advance.

Re: 512 RAM enough for LG Optimus 3D

While the dual-channel technology can bring some small performance benefits, 512 remain 512. Current games should be no problem at all, but this could become a disadvantage in a given time, but we will wait for some hard numbers, when the time came. But I'm sure that 3 Optimus can maintain at least 1 year. I hope this will help you get the information.

While the dual-channel technology can bring some small performance benefits, 512MB RAM remain 512. Present games should be no difficulty at all, but the next games will definitely intensify in terms of texture resolution number and overall amount of data. This could become a disadvantage in a given time, but we will wait for some hard numbers, when the time came. But I'm sure that 3D Optimus can maintain at least 1 year. I hope this will help you get the information.

Hello I have bought the LG Optimus 3D and everything on this mobile phone working well but while playing game and include 3D mine LG Optimus 3D will freeze continually. I have tried the lots of solution to solve this issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue and now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

I think it could be a problem with the phone's firmware so you should try installing the latest firmware on your own phone, as there are many other problems will get solved associated with this problem, so if you just install the latest operating system on the phone to solve the problem by the way, because I used to do the same when something happens on the phone. You should not do what I recommend if you do not know how and then you can visit the service center.

Thank you very much for giving me the idea and I have visited to the service and after that I have solved mine issue. After reading your post I have visited the service center and after they try to solve the problem by restoring the mobile telephony and also to make the mobile software update, but none of the work method and after have changed my mobile phone with a new one and I hope my new phone does not give me the same difficulty and everything worked completely.

Normally resetting the phone and updating the phone can fix this kind of issue but some time if your device is faulty then you won’t be able to solve the problem by these tricks and you have to visit the LG service center and then discuss about your problem and after that they will check your whole phone and after that they will give you solution according to that. If they found any production defect in that then you may get the new device against that.