Thread: Does LG Optimus 3D works fine with SGS 2 browser

Does LG Optimus 3D works fine with SGS 2 browser

Hi I am using the phone as I mentioned in the title and it is working very good, in fact I used to use the internet surfing on it daily but the thing that made me confused was like do the mobile supports SGS 2 browser, because when I was searching the internet I came to know about the browser and really it is superb in looks as well, thus off course I am keen to use it with the mobile I am using. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Does LG Optimus 3D works fine with SGS 2 browser

I am not sure about this browser but still I haven’t heard about it though, but still if you are wishing to use It then you should download it from the internet rather you can have option to search the same on the android market itself, so if you get it from there only then you should get it from there itself, and off course you can install it in your device. But still I am not sure whether it is available or not.

I have also not heard about the same as in fact you should try to use the operamini in your mobile because this is the one I also uses In my mobile and the thing is like the newer version has the tabbing facility as well, and the connectivity is also fine with the browser, but the problem with this browser is like we cannot copy the documents or the text from the pages and the thing is like some of the version allows this feature but some of them doesn’t so be specific.

Thanks for the suggestion and I have tried to find the one for which I am looking for but the thing is like it is not available for the mobile I am using, yes off course we can download it in the mobile but still it is when we install it in the mobile it just don’t fit in to the screen. so I think this is not meant for this resolution, but still apart from opera mini which one is better to have, because default one is too awful for sure.

Apart from the operamini you should try dolphin because this one is the best far I have used with its Fullscreen feature we can have a bold look of the page content, and the most important thing that I loke about the browser is like it has a facility of blocking the advertisements. And other feature includes translation, xmarks, lastpass and after all what else would you need in mobile browser. Thus you should try this, and I am sure you’ll also like it.