Thread: LED notification flash error in HTC desire S Smartphone

LED notification flash error in HTC desire S Smartphone

I have purchased the new HTC desire S Smartphone three months ago. I don’t have any problem with the performance of the product. I like the design and the model of the device that’s why I purchased it. it is like ordinary subject for most of us but then also I want to get some information about it. So my actual problem is in my Smartphone sometimes the green LED flashes to let me know about the reminder have come up. Or to confirm a text message has arrived. But sometime it not appeared. So I also check out for the setting and try to check or uncheck the options. but nothing works. Can anyone give me some idea to solve this problem. please help me.

Re: LED notification flash error in HTC desire S Smartphone

I read your problem and I come to know that I can give you some suggestion for your problem. but I am not sure about the result because I don’t see this type of problem in HTC phones. For that you have to reboot the phone completely or you can say fast boot off. Then you have to go to Setting then power and uncheck the “Fastboot" checkbox. Then after you have to long press the power button. And then you have to chose the “Restart” options from the popup menu. I think this will work for you.

After reading your problem I want to give you some advice to you that can help you. first you have to go to the Setting in the phone menu. Then you have to go to the Display option. There you will see the Notification option which cause this all situations. So I want to tell you that you can you can change that setting and solve your problem easily. I don’t think this is the best solution. But I think you should have used this at once. So you can get the clear idea about the problem.

I want to give you some suggestion which is very essential from your point of you. I think you have some problem due to software. This kind of problems rarely found in the Android operating system. But you can try to solve this. For that you have to update the firmware. Try to use the Latest firmware for your device. If you are using the latest update then try to reinstall it. in this way the problem may be solved. If you still have the same problem then you have to contact your engineer.

I think you have the problem with hardware only. But you mentioned that you have purchased your device recently so you definitely got the warranty on the device. So you can try to replace your device with the new one. This is the simplest and the best option for you according to my consideration. If you don’t have the warranty then also you can try for replacement. this is not cost efficient but you can try this for better experience. I hope this will work for you. thank you.

I think this problem can be solved easily with the help of HTC customer care service. They can give you a proper idea about the reason of the problem. they can also give you the advice to solve it. HTC itself provide a support for these kind of problems. So you can get the maximum support from them. I think this information may or may not be helpful to you. but you can use it as an option.

I also had same problem sometime before. Therefore I made a lot of search on it. and I come to know that this kind of problem found due to fault in the backlight in my device (or your device). So then I went in the HTC gallery and try to replace my device but I lost my warranty before the replacement so they didn’t give me replacement. so after that I was replace the Backlight part from outside source. And I want to tell you that the working of my device is fine after that. I got the notification regularly without any problem. So you can also try to do this. This is better option for you.