Thread: Unable to connect Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 to Laptop

Unable to connect Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 to Laptop

Hello friends, I have recently brought the new Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570. I have brought it yesterday itself, it very good mobile to use it. When I am tried to connect to my Laptop with the USD Data cable, it ask me to install the Samsung Android USB driver. It should be the plug and play, but it does not work as that. I search for the Android USB driver; I am not getting it also on the internet due to which I am not able to connect it to my Laptop. So guys, please help me to get the Samsung Android USB driver or if you find please suggest me how to get it. Thanks in advance to all.

Re: Unable to connect Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 to Laptop

Well there is one way it can solve your problem. When you insert the USD Data Cable for the standard docking procedure, try the following steps during the procedure:
    • First press the menu hard button, which is on the face of your phone
    • When you press the menu hard button, then go to the ‘Setting’ soft button (clicking on the setting tab on your phone)
    • In the setting option you can see many options, in those option select the ‘Application’ option
    • When you selected the ‘Application’ option then select the ‘USB Setting ‘option
    • In the USB Setting option you can select the ‘Mass Storage’ or the ‘Ask on Connection’ option
    Just follow these steps and try to connect to your laptop, then also it showing the message or problem, so I think you might have select the USB Debugging. Which is used for the expert use and it should be probably be turn off for the daily use. To turn off, go to the same procedure till the ‘Application’ option. In the application option select the ‘Development’ option. I think it might help you

The main problem is due to the setting which is been made in the USB setting of the problem. If you select the Mass Storage or ask me on connection then it would never ask for any driver. When you select the other option beside these two then it would ask the driver for the operating system which is been used. As you connect Nokia then you select the other option it asks for Nokia drivers. So when you try to connect to your laptop first check which settings you have been chosen to connect through the USB data cable. I hope it might help you and solve your problem.

Yes the setting is the proper solution for your problem. Just make the USB settings to mass Storage for all time use or just put to Ask on Connection when you try to connect your phone to different system and devices. If you these setting then it will defiantly will not ask you whenever you try to connect it. If you keep the default setting it will keep on asking you every time. The default setting is been kept on the other option which when connect to any other system then it always ask that drivers for it. So make the new setting as your default for using the phone to connect.

As the entire users have said that you should check the USB setting of your phone so that you can be able to connect the phone to your Laptop. Whenever you bring any new phone just go through the settings of the phone and also read the user reader manual which is been given by every brand new phone. In the manual you always get the solution for the changes to be done in the phone. I also follow the same procedure to do changes the settings so that I do not get the problem when I use it in later in my daily life. I hope my suggestion might help you.

Thank you friends, as I was not knowing about the setting for the connecting the phone to the laptop. Now I have checked the setting of my phone and made to mass storage option. And I have connect the phone on to the laptop, it did not asked the Samsung Android Driver this time, I think I have change some setting when I brought the new phone. Early I was old phone which was not having such problem. Now I can transfer the data and other data from phone to laptop or from laptop to phone. Thank You again to all for the suggestion.

Arrow Re: Unable to connect Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 to Laptop

I have read all above experts comment but still i m not able to connect USB to PC of my Galaxy S5570, As oer above guide lines i follow to Settings :- Application :- but i cant find USB Connection or My Connection option in my phone. When check the debugging option it show me usb icon on phone screen but cant see connection on my laptop or PC.
    Please help me ..