Thread: Unable to get the sound output on TV by connecting Dell Inspiron 11Z through HDMI cable

Unable to get the sound output on TV by connecting Dell Inspiron 11Z through HDMI cable

Well I having Dell Inspiron 11Z. I am unable to get the sound through the output on the TV of mine when it is connected through HDMI cable. I cannot figure out why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. any help to figure out the root cause of the problem will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to get the sound output on TV by connecting Dell Inspiron 11Z through HDMI cable

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am asking following question which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the laptop of yours? Tell me about the hardware configuration of the laptop of yours? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the system so that the entire thing is working for you or not. Let me know the answers of the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Re: Unable to get the sound output on TV by connecting Dell Inspiron 11Z through HDMI cable

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the drivers which you have installed on the laptop of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should get the latest version of the drivers and installed the same on the laptop of yours. You can get the latest version of the drivers from the official website. After installing the drivers on the laptop you should restart the laptop of yours. I am hoping that the thing which I have provided will be useful to you.

Thanks a lot buddy for the prompt reply of yours. I have used the idea which you have mentioned over here and I have managed to fix the matter of mine. now I am getting an issue with the graphic quality of the desktop. I am getting purple coloring across the screen. I cannot figure out why the above mentioned issue is being happening? Any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

I have gone through the problem of yours and I am suggesting following solution which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should right click on the Desktop and simply click on the Graphic Properties.
    • It will launch the new Intel Settings App.
    • You have select the Saturation and click on the Restore to Default.

Once you have done the same let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

I am suspecting that there is a technical issue with the entire thing which you have mentioned over here. I am suggesting that you should simply contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on this particular matter. I am hoping that technical support team will work on the same let you know about the possible solution which will use to fix the matter of yours.