Thread: Dell Inspiron Mini 1010 Netbook webcam driver for window 7

Dell Inspiron Mini 1010 Netbook webcam driver for window 7

I am using Dell mini 1010 laptop since from 1 year. I never face any problem while using this laptop. Last week to virus and bugs it performance has slow done. Therefore, I decided to format the hard disk but I do not know how to format so I gave it to friend for formatting and he install window 7 in my laptop. So while installing webcam driver its showing error. Therefore, I tried to download on internet but I did not get. So friend can you help me where I will get this driver for my laptop.

Re: Dell Inspiron Mini 1010 Netbook webcam driver for window 7

Do not worry friend, I am familiar with your problem. last week same problem I have faced that time I have no idea what I do, because urgently I want to video chat and my webcam is not working. So I ask an expert about this problem and asked them where I will get this driver? They told me you could get this driver dell official websites. Just you have to enter your laptop model no. and they will provide you driver, which you want.

I am surprised about the disk which I got with dell laptop is only compatible for window XP. I know that this laptop is launch in market one year ago and that time Window 7 is not well known. However, Microsoft has launched Window 7 that time only, so it’s dell responsibility to upload driver in disk is should be compatible for Window 7. However, fact is that driver is only compatible for window XP.

Really friend when I install window 7 in my dell laptop. That time I did not found webcam driver, which would be compatible for window 7. so reinstall the previous driver which I get in the disk with the Laptop. Window 7 is not accepting that driver because of lower version of that software. After a huge try window 7 loaded that driver but until yet web cam not working. Therefore, I just click on webcam driver Icon, I get option for updating, I click the updating option, and it’s automatically starts updating. after updating what I saw my webcam starts performing.

Due to huge access of internet on my dell mini 1010 laptop, virus has captured my laptop. So I have lots of trick to remove virus but I failed I got last option format the hard disk. Therefore, this time decided that I would upgrade my operating system from window XP to window 7. After installing window 7 then I remembers that, which driver disk I have is only compatible for Window XP. After a huge search on internet, I got my graphics and sound driver but until I did not get webcam driver which is supportable for window 7. I got driver from one site but that driver also is corrupted one. so friend please also suggest me where I will get this driver.

Same problem my friend also face but he just in two days overcome with his problem. When I asked him about this problem? He said that you just visit dell service center and tell them about your problem. Therefore, friend I am also suggesting you that you can prefer you are nearest Dell service center. don’t worry about charge because if your laptop will be in warranty period then it will free of charge if your laptop is out of warranty period then it will charge you some amount and amount will be reasonable.