Thread: Low write speed of SUPER TALENT FEM32GFDL on Dell Mini 9

Low write speed of SUPER TALENT FEM32GFDL on Dell Mini 9

I have use SUPER TALENT FEM32GFDL on Dell Inspiration Mini 9 laptop to store an additional data. This data will be help in the future to just use a data recovery system. It is the flash drive and now there is something wrong happen on this laptop. When I try to write something on this laptop application then the write speed of this SSD will be very low while the read operation works on the well specified task. Windows 7 installed on it and I need the perfect solution that helps to solve this problem.

Re: Low write speed of SUPER TALENT FEM32GFDL on Dell Mini 9

This SUPER TALENT FEM32GFDL is an upgrade module specifically designed to be a fall in substitute for the Dell Inspiron Mini 9 netbook PC. It has predefined write as well as read speed that will be help to just write something on this laptop system. I suggest you to just use a basic way that helps to fix this problem. If you have an problem with the speed of the flash drive then I suggest you to use an reset setting task. It might be work to fix trouble.

Super Talent solid state drives provide speed increases, more capacity for Dell Mini 9. There is an inbuilt facility available on this laptop that help to just increase the SSD write speed of the laptop. These happen with the help of the driver that will be provide the integration between the flash drive and the input as well as output device. If we wish try to make the strong communication between these devices and hence you need to update the driver of this device.

Manufacturer change USB Flash Drive components from time to time based on availability and cost. This is an impact on the read as well as writes speed performance of the flash drive. You need to just use a compatibility checking task on this flash drive. This will be gives an impact and in the result you can able to fix this write speed slow problem. Then check the write compatibility problem of the flash drive and it will be help you a lot.

if you haven’t been able to fix this problem then the best way is to be replace this flash drive with the other laptop compatible flash drive. This is the best that will be provide the way that help to just access the write operation on this laptop in the faster manner. Hence use this replacement strategy. If you don’t know how to insert the SSD on this laptop then use help of you tube. It solve your problem. Try this and I am sure your problem is solved.

I suggest you to contact the expert person of the dell laptop. I am sure you got the correct solution over this problem. Yes, this is the right way that helps to fix this issue. Many times it happens that the user can’t able to fix this problem. Then the expert person will help them to fix this issue. The manual also being provide the troubleshooting section that help to fix this issue. Hence you need to use this and it will be best for your laptop.

The Super Talent FEM32GFDL does not work with the Dell Inspiron mini9 chipset. Do not buy this drive. Return it for the RunCore that works well.