Thread: Will the BlackBerry Bold 9900 be able to broadcast a wifi signal?

Will the BlackBerry Bold 9900 be able to broadcast a wifi signal?

I have purchased the new BlackBerry Bold 9900 two weeks ago. The working of the device is very fine. I don’t have a problem with the performance. Actually I like the design and model so that’s why I purchased it. i am new to this device so I have many questions about the various features of it. so want to get some information about that. So my question is Will the BlackBerry Bold 9900 be able to broadcast a wifi signal? And yes then how it works. Can anyone give me some idea about this? Please help me.

Re: Will the BlackBerry Bold 9900 be able to broadcast a wifi signal?

I read your problem and come to know that you have a little bit confusion about the features of your device. This kind of situations found in new users. I can give you some information about that. I think it depends on your service provider (aka transport) to decide whether to allow the push service books for it or not. Most likely it will be like UMA, where some companies supporting it and others do not. I think there will be an additional charge for most carriers if you want to use this feature.

I can give you some idea about this kind of problem. I'm sure that companies will have some influence on whether they can use. Then you have the option to use that you can never decide to use it. You can use the w / USB, not so much as by the use of which you can bridge the playbook and can also use other devices via wifi. I'm pretty sure I've seen wireless WIFI at any website, both for 9900/9930. It will be up to your supplier which may be available or not. In this way you can use the wifi service on the device.

After reading your question I want to suggest you something. Most operators have nearly Wi-Fi Hotspots at this time and ranging from $ 20.00 for 2 GB and can go as high as $ 100.00 for more value. It all depends on whether the phone supports BB 9900 or not. From now on I have not heard of the 9900 has one, I guess if I did have to promote. In terms of transport benefits to offer them the option, as no additional cost them to provide us with that function, total theft, and we are selling the same data in a different package. I'm talking about gains of 800%. I have this much of information. This may be useful to you.

I want to give you some suggestions. I cannot give you guarantee about the result because I don’t use this device but I have well knowledge about the blackberry device. I heard about that the broadcasting facility is there but it is totally depends on your carriers. They have the authority whether they want to activate the service or not. Sometime you can forced them to activate the service but that may be costly for you. Some providers give the permission to that very easily because they have lots of request for that. I think this much of information may sufficient for you. Thank you.

I think at first that Verizon Wireless will not let him, without having to pay extra for it. But I get confirmation that can be considered now. It is because the new tiered data plans to go live (if no acquired rights). With the new plans, they are expecting too much good data to make some extra $ $ $. So in many ways, given the way VZW thinks, perhaps permitting. But given the way Verizon Wireless believes, can still charge extra for this, although the new plans come into force soon. I think they have to find a way to scam everyone.

I want to say something about your problem. Android and iPhone do this at no extra cost with the work around. So that you can expect a similar work around the bb. The iPhone has this as standard now. No solutions needed. And it's absolutely free. Just use the data allowance on the plan. We were able to buy unlocked iPhones from Apple here for ages, so there is really no way for the phone company to know how data is being used. But even in saying that the phone company cannot charge twice for the same data regardless of the device being channeled. almost all Android devices or prevent ATT has this for free. It's simple as writing a few lines, anyone can. I think this might be helpful to you.