Thread: How to transfer all the orders on my android market account to my new phone

How to transfer all the orders on my android market account to my new phone

Hello friends I had Sprint HTC EVO 4G previously and now I just bought new Motorola Atrix and now I want to transfer all the orders which I have made on the HTC EVO to my new phone, so can anyone tell me how you can do this? Anyone with any ideas then please shares it and let me know? And if anyone has done this then let me know the steps to carry out this process.

Re: How to transfer all the orders on my android market account to my new phone

Guys same query with me too can anyone please share something about this, I have been searching for this query but it has been really tough time with that haven’t found anything and if even found it was just a same query asked by people so now I want some suggestion over here I hope I would be helped over here if even not with the best solution at least with a solution which would help me in getting over this problem a little bit or give me some clue for it and then I would be able to solve the problem on my own.

Well over this I would like to say only one thing and I am sure that would be helping you out, this is normally done automatically and you don’t have to carry out any steps just a certain steps which you would have followed with the first one and they are like if you had have enabled the automatic restore in the settings and privacy in the previous phone with the same account which you would be using now then you just need to have the backup my data and the automatically restore must have been enabled then the problem can be solved.

Yes this is the way by which you can solve this problem and even I have solved the problem with the same manner and I hope you have activated that in the previous phone and if not you need to contact the service center and ask them to help over this I am sure they would be helping you out and this is a very big problem and needs a service center help if the measures haven’t been cared for in the beginning. I would be just wishing you best of luck and would be hopping that your problem gets resolved quickly.

I too had this problem and finding it very difficult to solve it but finally i went to the service center and they asked me to follow certain steps and i did that and this did solved my problem and this was very helpful for me and i think they would be solving your problem too so you can contact them and i am sure you will get rid of the problem.

You guys made this thread a very useful thread thanks for that and my problem is solved i am happy with that, this has been a very nice deal over this query with you all, nice discussion and i was expecting something like this so as i got the problem i had no other idea then posting it over here and get help from you all and i knew you would be helping for sure.