Thread: Unable to update the Android Market Developer Console

Unable to update the Android Market Developer Console

Guys I am able to see some problem with the update to the Android market Developer Console, and my problem is that they have been found that they are unable to update the statistics on my Market Console aren't updating properly. No change to my application statistic even after complete 1 and half week ago, other market integrated sites show what seem to be more recent statistics. And I think this is a very important issue from them?

Re: Unable to update the Android Market Developer Console

Hey guys I have heard somewhere that this was the problem with the Google itself and I have also read that they have been sorry for that and they said that they really worked hard with this and they have resolved the problem, they found that the statistic wasn’t been updating and they have noticed it very late and that’s why there was not a proper response and they have been working on it and they have said that they have solved the problem.

You can go through this thread and see if you get any help Number of Installs reported by Console and the Number of Sales for Paid Apps doesn’t match? I hope this would be giving you some idea for your query there has been a lot of problem for the Updating and all and they have been facing a huge problem with this so I think you can get some help over there and they would be solving some problem and would surely provide you with some basic helps to go through with this.

Hello friends I have found out that the rating count has been properly response but the download count has some problem with it and I have been checking up the stats of the market everyday, and I am sure that the application which has been very nice would be download in heavy number but still when yesterday I saw one of the application showed that it has been downloaded 1020 times and when the next day I saw it just reached upto 1033, now if the application has been liked by so many people is that possible that in complete day all over the world only 13 people downloaded this so I think this is the problem with everyone and the providers have been working over it because now this is an issue.

All over this the only problem which can be found is that there is some problem with the android market and they are the one who are creating the problem they have been lagging very much and and they lag very much when they are compared to the app store. And the Google has been very busy too with the fighting towards the apple and the Facebook and all so they must not have any time to look towards all such thing and may be that is the reason they haven’t been paying attention to this drawback hope so they do it quickly if they haven’t let’s check it tomorrow.

Lots of problem been faced with the android market and the google and i think this is the problem with both of them and i have found that they have been working over it so solve it and they would be solving this quickly so dont worry in some days you would be able to do it, till then keep trying may be it would be an problem with your smartphone try the basics restore your phone and all and try to get the problem done.