Thread: Which is the best Otterbox for blackberry bold 9900

Which is the best Otterbox for blackberry bold 9900

Guy I have blackberry bold 9900 and I am kind of a rough user of the phone so I decided to get a case for my bold so I search and found this three casing

• BlackBerry Bold 9900 Defender Series Case
    • BlackBerry Bold 9900 Commuter Series Case
    • BlackBerry Bold 9900 Impact Series Case

This is the three options I have. These are from otterbox can’t decide which one to pick up I am thinking between defender and commuter series

Re: Which is the best Otterbox for blackberry bold 9900

I have blackberry bold 9780 its very cool phone and I am using the commuter series for my phone that serves me best but I think you should go for the defender series case that is great for you since you are the rough user of phone and if you are worrying about the bulkiness of the case then just don’t worry because blackberry bold 9900 is thinnest phone so the thickness will not be issue . not that I am against the commuter it’s just that of rough user defender is the best option available to you . hope this would help you

For me there are few things that is going to influence the choice of the case and the fore most thing is that I am using charging pod for my blackberry bold 9700 I don’t like to plug in into wall charger but I like this charging pod . it’s just like a charging dock and if I put phone on charging its look like desk clock so I will like to have a case that is allows to use me my charging pod easily otherwise I am going to be without case . I don’t want to remove case every time when I need to charge the phone it will be of no use to me

I totally agree with you I never want to hide my phone slim elegance under the plastic or rubber or silicon casing that would be so not like me. I am using blackberry tour without any case a and its look beautiful without any scratch just take the extra care of your phone that hiding the beauty of the phone under the ugliness of the case beside like you said those cases make using things like the charging pod and most car cradles not possible to use. Infact I also feel the charging pod is nicest accessory and I will pass on the cases if its causing me problem .

I like my phone to be without case and I don’t afraid if my phone get spoil by that .i had android phone and I don’t like android because they required the otter box casing and it wouldn’t fix either properly every time when I have to play stereo I had to pull off the phone out of the case and it won’t be easy to buy a narrow headphone jack . that the reason I want blackberry other than any phone and personally I feel blackberry is the strong phone that does not required casing . don’t know if you required a case for the touch screen blackberry bold .