Thread: 2.8" vs. 3.2" Screen Size mobile phones

2.8" vs. 3.2" Screen Size mobile phones

Hi, I am planning to have a mobile and as I came across too many models I came to know the difference and which is actually a screen size otherwise there isn’t any more difference in the mobile and its features, and from the Bb torch has 3.2’ of display which is quite good so is it worthy to have this mobile or shall I try some another manufacturer as well? and does the screen resolution rather size matters while concerning the mobile phone? Any suggestion?

Re: 2.8" vs. 3.2" Screen Size mobile phones

Though it is exclusively depends on your need for sure because there are too many mobiles with this resolution, so if you want a display this much then you should have this mobile for sure, and as a advantage you’ll get the best gaming practice as well as with the browser you can have bigger display so that you’ll enjoy browsing. But still there are disadvantages as well like you must have to care about the screen, or else it will be soiled with dust or the dust.

According to me as far as blackberry is concern 2.8’ screen is quite good no need to have that bigger screen, because I have noticed one thing as all the games and the application comes mostly for the resolution for 2.8’ screen. And no doubt if you download any application for the specific mobile then its ok, but still generally 2.8’ is good to have. And after all there is no much more difference in the screen size, in fact unnoticeable.

as far as design and the looks are concern the new BB Bold 9900 and 9930 looks dazzling. I am not sure what is the screen size but still I have seen the pictures of the phone and it looks very good, thus my recommendation is to have any one among these two phones. 3.2 would be more effective when we install OS 7 in the phone because as they have include very good graphics that we can compare with the android as well.

if you only about to own a Smartphone, I’d say you should go with either torch or torch 2. Because I have seen as there are too many limitation with the newer bold series such as you can not have hotspot and UMA with the newer BB bold 9900, and that’s the main feature and off course the screen resolution matters, but let me tell you that the screen resolution is the different tern and the screen size Id different term. So though you have small screen if resolution would be better then there is no issue with the performance, and after all it BB, you’ll never regret.