Thread: How to unlock Nokia booklet 3g sim lock?

How to unlock Nokia booklet 3g sim lock?

Hello friends, I have tried to unlock my Nokia booklet 3g, but I has not unlocked. I was also for some advice to how to unlock the 3g booklet and found a forum. The user of the forum also tried to help after I have tried couple of times; they reply that they are also not able to unlock the booklet. Does anyone know any other way to unlock it? I have ordered for the booklet $599 from the best buy and it is impossible to use the ATT sim card in my country. Does some one know to unlock the Nokia booklet 3g sim lock? Give some other way beside the dc –unlocker? I am very much thankful for helping me.

Re: How to unlock Nokia booklet 3g sim lock?

I was very surprised by that, it has not unlocked it. Just check the modem, is it Globetrotter GTM382? I have also done tit some time ago. I have to do it twice, because when I tried first it got failed and then I try to think to reboot and try it again, then it had worked. I think you have done some change to your booklet which might be affecting it. Did you have update or install the Globetrotter software? Try using the DC-Unlocker 2 Client version 1.00.0384, as I have also try the same and you might get it fixed in few minutes, also some reboots in between the process. I hope it might help to solve your problem.

This is really confusing one, I hope that the Nokia haven’t add some additional or new locking solution after checking some unlocker for their locks. Is there sim card in the sim card slot, then remove it and then try it. I can’t get the perfect solution for it; just remove the battery before rebooting and starting it again. The firmware is same as I am having it. I have downloaded all the update of Nokia and also of AT&T Communication manager. If you are failing after this then you should try to call the Nokia Customer Care, I think after it should be unlocked, if you have paid the full amount for the laptop. I was lucky that it has worked for me.

Well you should have buy form other county as they might be unlocked and give you. I know one country, which is the Germany. My friend has brought form there and it has received it in the unlocked. So it was better you have brought for Germany and you have not worry and try so many ways to unlock the booklet. I would rather prefer to try finding some more unlocker on the internet, you might get it. Just try to put your modem and try to find its unlocker. You might some software for it.

Yes the unlocker for suck Nokia booklet is available on the internet. You just type your modem name along with it version and just search it. You will definitely get one or two links for it. Just download that software from that link and you might get to use your booklet. Just try to follow the instruction which will be mention along with the software and just do it that way, it will be unlocked and you can use it for work. I hope I have not given you proper solution but I have given some advice to do it.

Thank you so much I have all the ways as you people have told me. But I got the software on the internet for my modem and also for same modem number. I have downloaded that software and install it and also follow the same instruction which was mention beside the software link. I am happy now I very much thankful for you all to reply me and helped me also. now i will try to work it and make to connect to the internet and and can start working also. if you got any more suggestion please let me know about it, I will also try that way also

Quote Originally Posted by HankH View Post
    Thank you so much I have all the ways as you people have told me. But I got the software on the internet for my modem and also for same modem number. I have downloaded that software and install it and also follow the same instruction which was mention beside the software link. I am happy now I very much thankful for you all to reply me and helped me also. now i will try to work it and make to connect to the internet and and can start working also. if you got any more suggestion please let me know about it, I will also try that way also
    Kindly provide some links to unlock 3G modem.
    Thanks in advance.

About which 3G modem you are talking about. The unlock process are carried out by some online site. But many of them are not reliable. I got my modem unlocked from a local mobile shop. Usually the telecom provides locks the 3G modem because of which you cannot use it with other providers. Try contacting your service provider.